He /she will be responsible within the domain IT for Corporate Functions transversal team
- Participate and coordinate functional architecture activities (liaison to functional architecture team).
- Participate and coordinate technical architecture activities (liaison to technical architecture team).
- Contribute to transversal projects.
- launch and animate taskforce to resolve issues/problems when necessary
- Design/validate/contribute technical and functional solutions into the scope of the domain
- Liase with enterprise functional/technical architecture team.
- Contribute to identify possible functional/technical solutions
- Act as second level support functional and technical (give expertise support)
- Help business unit managers by coordinating activities with security/production team.
- Contribute introduction or promote new technologies within the domain.
- animate communities: technical committee, Java & Dotnet, ...
- Technical Prerequisite
- Understand major IT services:
- ETL/ Data Hub
- Software engineering
- Experience in implementing IT project
- Contributed to large or transversal projects.
- Proven experience in leading or coaching workshops
- Architect knowledge in IT components (softwares: CRM, Bl, DWH,...)
Excellent technical knowledge in the following domains:
- Packages: CRM Salesforce, ETL DataStage / abinito or equivalent, Reporting, HR tools
- Excellent functional knowlegde:
- able to describe functionnally a business process flow.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling techniques.
- Strong analysis management
- Strong project management skills
- Communication skills
- At least 5 years in banking sector
- Asset Management is an asset
- Sales & Marketing: Bl, CRM, DWH & datamarts, big data
- Procurement process
- Oracle finance processes
- HR processes
- Developement language tools: .NET C#, Java, web technologies
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase & Sybase IQ
- Web/app servers: Webshere, Tomcat, Apache, ihs, IIS
- Oracle finance
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Communicator
- Ability to manage and coordinate cross-expertise teams within the framework of projects
- Working Collaboratively
- Sense of priority
- Organised and rigorous
- Fluent English spoken (French is an asset)