AbAKUS is looking for an IT Security Engineer to support Security Operations.
- The activities will primarily focus on: Security Incident Handling and Data Leakage Investigations.
- In addition, the Security Officer may be implicated in other tasks around infrastructure security, providing advice and validations on security implementations.
- He/she will be in contact with many technical teams (business operations, IT infrastructure, Unix admins, Windows admins, application support team, developers, and service providers) to perform his/her tasks and will report to the head of Security Operations.
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience working in IT Security.
- Good security mindset
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure security and associated processes
- Experience with security incident management and forensics
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies and processes (OS Unix/Windows, network Firewalls/proxy/WAF, Active Directory/ LDAP, Antivirus, patch management, etc.)
- Experience with threat management, vulnerability scanning (tools and processes)
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies and platforms
- Experience in Network monitoring technologies
- Experience in delivering security through Lean methodologies
- DevOps are an asset
- Other skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to adapt & learn
- Ability to communicate / defend a security policy (and raise awareness accordingly)
- Being proactive in fulfilling tasks and improving processes & documentation
- Be consistent in the decisions made, and take responsibility for them
- Capability to ensure confidentiality and discretion in performing sensitive tasks
- Fluent in French and English - spoken & written (3rd European language is an asset)
- Place : Brussels
- Language : FR/EN/DU
- Start : ASAP