Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Regional Technical Lead
Join Accenture and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
The Regional Technical Lead will work with and complement Accenture's core Network Operations Centre (NOC) through the application of local knowledge and expertise. They will be responsible for understanding the client's requirements and converting these into technical requirements and project plans ahead of deployment activities. In addition, they will provide AD-hoc support for the region where required, including troubleshooting activities to support Incident and Problem management; providing support for network Project activities; and by providing technical support and expertise to the wider regional team in their day-to-day activities.
- Work collaboratively with the Accenture NOC to contribute to the management, support and maintenance of the global network infrastructure.
- Act as an escalation resource and technical point of contact for any technical issues or concerns the local client has.
- Participation on technical Projects as required, including solution design and assisting in defining the Statement of Work.
- Keep abreast of the network technologies involved in the provision of services within their particular region.
- Establish and maintain working relations with the SMEs for each technology area and assist with identifying any knowledge gaps that need to be filled either by personnel or training.
- Provide local technical expertise and assistance to the Service Management teams as required.
- Adhere to the defined Service Management processes for Incident, Problem and Change.
- Incident Management responsibilities include technical work on tickets, analysis of issues, participation in troubleshooting calls and assisting with the restoration of the operational state.
- When requested, attend Critical and High Priority Incident Management Bridge calls to assist in the investigation and resolution of Incidents.
- Change Management responsibilities include technical input to the whole life cycle of a Change from the planning and preparation through to deployment
- Contribute to the review and verification of technical documentation (for accuracy and completeness) for each supported site in the region.
- Provide relevant technical input into the Operations and Procedures Manual as necessary.
- Assist the Supplier Management team as required on the technical relationship with the various suppliers in the region.
- Establish and maintain strong technical relationships with the client Build and Run teams.
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (Csi) initiatives both in terms of identifying improvements but also in executing Csi plans.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new technologies within region, including the establishment of a device management solution and the sourcing of a suitable SME.
- Reports to the Regional Delivery Lead
- Takes instruction and direction from the Global NOC Lead
- Client relationships with key stakeholders within client IT as well as the business
- Operational relationships with Accenture teams, sub-contractors and client third parties
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The candidate should have a sound knowledge of routing, switching and load balancer products with experience of network project planning and deployment, exposure to Data Centre products and environments is also preferred.
- The candidate should have experience of managing current large size networking infrastructure and have good hand on experience in network troubleshooting.
- Minimum 9-11 Years or Experience in Routing Switching in both Cisco and Juniper and other network based QoS products
- Experience in Network design and deployment
- Experience of Network Operation, technical documentation and change management process knowledge
- Must have good knowledge and hands on experience of configuring IP routing protocols (including Rip, BGP, OSPF,Igrp), IP Multicast, VRF-Lite,iOS Upgrades
- Firm understanding of Copper, Fiber, & Wireless technologies
- Experience in Cisco WCS, Cisco Acs, Cisco Prime
- One or more of the following certifications is desired - CCNA, CCNP, CCNA-W, CCNP-W,Jncp
- Knowledge of Bigip F5, LTM, GTM technologies
- Knowledge on Riverbed Steelhead and Steelfusion
- Knowledge on Gigamon Devices - Cli
- Managing Juniper Remote Access
- Customer service skills and client focus
- Good organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet analysis
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Ability to manage a team and lead the team towards Unit Delivery objectives
- Experience in performance management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional language skills local to region
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- Ability to work on several problems or issues simultaneously
- Ability to work with a broad range of experience levels
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Junior Procurement Specialist and change the world around you? Apply online by sending your resume and cover letter via the button below.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil part