Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Young Graduate in ICT (Software Engineering)
Accenture Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
- We are looking for Junior ICT Enthusiasts to join us within Software Engineering in one of the following technology tracks:
- Java - J2EE (Spring)
- Mobile Applications
- Architecting, Integration Architectures and Applications
- Modern Web & Portal development
- SAP Customization (Finance/Scm/HR)
- SAP Abap Development
- Mainframe Development (Cobol, CICS/DB2, PL/1, TSO, Mvs, JCL,...)
- Business Intelligence (datawarehousing, reporting, SAS, Cognos)
- Testing & Quality Assurance
- We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.