- As Product Owner 'Artificial Intelligence' of the Innovation Factory you are expected to take up and deliver/drive a series of 'Ai use cases' (from ideation to launch) in the field of 'speech 2 Text, voice recognition, document parsing & Ocr,...
- You will 'feed our delivery funnel': by being close to the business stakeholders, you will help to construct relevant ideas, shape the 'prototype' (sizing of delivery efforts, planning, definition of POC VS MVP scope), assist to define all relevant Ins & Outs in terms of objectives, dependancies, sponsorship and so on.
- Once 'use cases are confirmed to prototype, you manage the business expectations as well as the delivery of the prototype (scope/product backlog/roadmap & business requirements). For this, you are capable of constructing a close relationship with the business, understand priorities,...
- you will actively incubate the product concept from a commercial perspective & conduct the relevant customer interviews & feedback sessions.
- You will fully understand the real client needs & translate these into prioritized POC features useful to deliver the key objectives tb reached. You build, manage and prioritize the backlog based on consumer needs, business priorities and , available resources.
- You will understand, define & shape the relevant solution aspects to respond to the control function requirements which are clearly outspoken when looking at the field of (data analytics &) artificial intelligence
- Last but definitely not least, you will coordinate & steer the relevant development & (architecture,...) resources in an Agile method.
- You act as a seasoned & autonomous Project Manager capable to structure, define & follow up on a (POC delivery) plan, manage a team holding various skills,..
- As focus will be on Ai, you will coordinate with central 'Data Analytics' teams as to secure A/ a full alignment and adhesion to their roadmap (we explore, they industrialize) and B/ secure compliancy with specific (predominantly data security & privacy-related) governance and controls
- We expect you to manage 2-3 'business use cases' specifically in the field of Artificial Intelligence, whereby you define, scope, deliver the prototypes, while managing the dedicated squads,...
- Education Bachelor's or preferred Master's degree
- French Fluent (or mother tongue)
- Dutch Fluent (or mother tongue)
- English Must - spoken and written is a must.
- Deliverables are written in English, most of the meetings are conducted in English
Required knowledge / Experience
- Experience Minimally 5 years of experience/seniority in financial sector with a strong experience on new digital/disruptive technologies (mobile, Big data, analytics, Artificial Intelligence (Nlu, Speech 2 Text,...)).
- We expect you to have a delivery (project management) mindset/background, ready to go the extra mile.
- In depth understanding of relevant technologies related to Artificial Intelligence (chatbot, speech 2 text...) with a link to digital environments (mobile, web, phone...)
- Proficient in Word, Excel. Advanced in Power Point Thorough understanding of (mobile) UX and extensive experience with drafting/optimising customer journeys in a web/app environment;
- Strong experience as Project Manager: preparation of steering committees, plannign & budgeting exercises, product backlog definition/...
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles, especially as product owner
- Experience with Retail contact Center (channels, telephony systems...)
- Usage of new tools (slack, Agile Central..)
- Relevant experience in banking and digital channels
- Strong banking 'product domain' background (credits, daily banking predominantly)
- Strong knowledge of current and future regulations (GDPR, eprivacy,...)
- A passion for innovation & fintech offerings, inspired by disruptive trends on all 'corporate markets' and capable to translate this towards a client's reality.
- You have strong commercial focus & business afinity.
- You have experience in project management. Goal & delivery-oriented mindset is a must!
- You have good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving;
- You are creative and driven by innovation;
- You know how to translate (and reconcile) business and customer needs in developing digital channels;
- You are able to work well independently and steer a small team
- You're capable to structure, clearly communicate and adapt/prepare your message to the audience in front of you;