afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Service Delivery Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Participate in the evolution and continuous improvement of Service Management in collaboration with the team.
- Coordinates and controls, inter-department, all aspects relating to Service Management.
- Performs the function of Service Delivery Manager for dedicated customers within a well-defined contractual framework.
- Is the ambassador, within the company, of the customers concerned; becomes their main point of contact (including in the event of an escalation).
- Analyzes the KPI's issued by the different parties in order to be able to correlate / challenge customer complaints and / or satisfaction and therefore put in place the appropriate countermeasures if necessary; in a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Participate in the development of contracts with the various suppliers and also ensure that they are respected; is the SPOC of these.
- Negotiates the renewals of supplier contracts and minimizes costs; annually or eventually reviews the clauses of the contract, amends them if necessary.
- Recurring alignment and collaboration meetings with internal or external suppliers (possibly crisis, in order to avoid deficiency reports).
Ensure day-to-day supervision of compliance with our contractual commitments in terms of service levels and in general towards all dedicated customers:
Collaborate closely with the Customer Care Director and the Quality Director in order to ensure that the operational processes in place (Provisioning and Repair) respect the contractual service levels.
- Produces and provides regular reports on the level of service to be transmitted to users and to Management, and also to customers.
- Analyzes the service levels achieved and makes comparisons with contractual SLAs by correlating KPI's.
- Phasing in internal KPI's
- Initiate any action necessary to improve or maintain the contractual service levels, propose / implement and inform about the countermeasures in place.
- Internally and externally follow the action plans established with clients during service committees.
- Prepares and performs regular audits to measure compliance with SLA's together with the employees concerned, negotiates and validates any necessary adaptation.
- Evaluate, provide updates on contractual commitments according to the service delivered.
Ensure day-to-day operational monitoring of "Service Delivery Management" and the preparation of reporting as defined contractually with customers who have subscribed to Service Management
- Personalized communication during preventive maintenance or during maintenance intervention.
- Supervision of tickets managed at the level of the Service Desk and the provisioning of projects in collaboration with Project Managers.
- Monthly SLA's monitoring.
- Validation of Incident Management reporting.
- Validation of the invoicing of any compensation under cover of the contract.
- Monitoring compliance with SLA and OLA / UC (Customer / Suppliers) and corrective actions for continuous improvement.
- Development and updating of procedures / processes specific to each dedicated Customer in line with the QMS in place in the company.
- Evaluate the operational and financial impact of Change Management (iteration process / improvements) and Problem Management.
Participate in the daily management of Service Management within the company
- Define the catalog of Services together with Marketing and operational departments.
- Negotiates and validates the content and service levels defining each Service Level Requirement.
- Negotiates and formulates “Operational Level Agreements (OLA)” with internal operational departments.
- Negotiates and formulates subcontracts (UC) with key suppliers and maintains their documentation.
- Creation and supervision of the service level management process.
- Creation of reporting to assess and measure the performance of contractual service levels (supporting KPI's).
Identifies areas for improvement in terms of Service Level Management and develops an action plan with the managers concerned.
Continuously monitors own work and the processes followed to increase productivity wherever possible
Ensures a weekly report on the "Service Delivery Management" activity in progress to the Customer Care Director
Is this you ? The skills requires
- Graduate Diploma
- 5 years minimum experience in the field of project management
- Very good knowledge of the Telecom and / or ICT world.
- ITIL certified (basic but a + if in-depth knowledge of Service and Financial Management).
- Very good oral and written knowledge of French, good knowledge of English and Dutch is a plus.
- Dynamic, able to invest in achieving ambitious goals
- Results orientation and customer satisfaction
- Methodical and well organized
- Able to work independently, self-taught
- Knowledge of the IT packages required for the job (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage / resist stress and meet deadlines.
- Certification in project management methodology.
- Interest and follow-up for new technologies
- “Company minded & committed”
- Team Worker.
Basic experience in "problem solving, management & crisis management".
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.