Altran Belgium - Digital Business Analyst
Onbepaalde duur, Freelance
6 maanden tot 10 jaar ervaring
Master (5+ jaar)
- You identify, clarify, document and communicate business requirements (using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis)
- You analyze the client's situation based on your experience
- You propose solutions (process and tools improvements) according to clients' needs
- You assist with building the business case of the solution
- You communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- You validate solutions and follow-up their implementations
- You guide organizational change
- You monitor progress and report towards management
- You provide user and project documentation
- You participate actively in the different Scrum ceremonies
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- You are trilingual (French, Dutch and English)
- You hold a master degree
- You have IT experience or demonstrated IT affinity,
- You have a first experience in the digital field (mobile/Web applications)
- You are familiar with the challenges of the digital world related to UX/UI, Web technologies, analytics.
- You have a first experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
As the global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
Toon volledige beschrijving
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others.
We are dedicated to supplying effective and adaptable solutions that boost the value of companies. Our approach combines critical technologies, multi-domain expertise and cross-fertilization between sectors. Based on a global network of world-class experts and a cost-cutting industrial supply chain, our customized tools deliver business goals in an ever more challenging environment. In 2017, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.828bn.
With a headcount of more than 33,000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Altran employs about 800 people with its main office located in Brussels.