- Altran is managing multiple project in J2EE/Spring Boot/Angular JS/Bootstrap within Altran or Client teams (Energy, Finance or Telecom sectors).
- As our team builds and supports new applications, we are looking for a J2EE Application Architect with expertise in progressive solutions development, systems design and implementation experience in multiple areas of technology or application specialization.
- Must be extremely creative in thinking, conceptualizing, and conveying ideas and thoughts to all levels of technical and business constituents.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Active people with high energy and creativity
- Min 5 years of Experience in J2EE Spring and Angular.JS 2+,JSON,TypeScript
- Following knowledge are a plus : REST, SOAP, MongoDB, JMS, Karaf,Java8,Scala
- Knowledge of Pattern such as MVC, Singleton, Circuit Breaker, DAO, Factory, Adapter, Observer Patterns
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring/re-engineering concepts; Experience with implementing and/or migrating to Cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform Working experience with Middleware, EAI, SOA, and/or Msa base implementations
- Strong Knowledge on Interfaces, API, Services, and MicroServices Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis Hands on experience with large-scale software implementation (high transaction volume and high-availability concepts)Hands on experience with web services and related standards like REST, OAuth, JSON, SOAP and WSDL.
- Fluent in English with good French or Dutch
- Problem solving attitude
- Capability to Exchange with key users and understand functional analysis
- Active user of the CI/CD chains: Jenkins, Jira, Docker, GIT, ...
- Large possibility to evolve in multi-projects, participation to training, conferences, workshop and internal offer development with our Fast Prototyping Lab & Robotic Process Automation.
- Contract type; permanent
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.