We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you've found the place.
- Ensures that projects meet quality, schedule, milestones and budget commitments.
- Ensures that the goals and objectives of the project are understood and agreed with the project sponsor.
- Manages project expectations, scope, risk and changes.
- Provides leadership surrounding issue identification and resolution.
- Acts as point of contact for escalation of project issues and resolves project conflict.
- Provides technical coordination and leadership for staff.
- Master in Engineering / IT related field plus a minimum of 8 years' professional experience that includes 2 years of managing IT infrastructure projects.
- Solid technical understanding of IT infrastructure, Hardware, networks, phone systems and security.
- Must have solid understanding and experience using common project management scheduling tools
- Able to manage multiple projects with proven experience in successfully managing and implementing multiple initiatives on behalf of business partners.
- Able to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people at all levels across the company as well as external partners.
- Able to understand and communicate complex technical systems and concepts, including to non-technical audience.
- Proven effectiveness managing project resources and prioritizing task conflicts.
- Must have meeting facilitation skills and leadership experience.
- Experience and/or certifications: ITIL, Prince2, PMI