Amandis is a specialized ICT headhunting agency for numerous leading companies in Belgium. Our purpose is to offer ICT specialists a permanent job at the company they wish to apply for. We therefore only provide mediation between the company and the candidate. Our client in Northern Brussels, renowned in the entertainment sector, is in search of a Medior/Senior PHP Developer to join their team.
- As an Analyst-Developer you will be joining a team specialized in the online happening;
- You therefore will be in charge of the full stack development of the company's web-solutions (back-end and front-end);
- Doing so you will analyze the business requirements, create new websites and applications and maintain existing ones;
- You will also be responsible for optimizing and resolving complex database issues;
- You will be very strict on code quality and testing;
- Furthermore you will edit your own code documentation.
- You have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in website development;
- You are also familiar with one of the PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Cakephp, YII...);
- Being acquainted with the Agile methodology and with unit testing is a great asset;
- Knowledge of Node.js and/or Linux is a plus;
- You are first and foremost fluent in English. Talking French or Dutch is also a big plus.
This role offers a technical challenge within a no-nonsense and stable environment. In addition you can count on a competitive salary package witch various benefits.
Interested in this position? Don't hesitate to send your resume via the button below.