With a Secure Delivery Practice of more than 25 highly qualified consultants, we are one of the top belgian players on the IT security market. Due to a high demand of our clients, we would like to stengthen our team with quality people who are highly interested in IT security or have already obtained experience in this domain.
Due to the size and competence of our team, we are able to welcome and coach new colleagues in order for them to become specialized in IT security and their domain of interest. More senior colleagues will be welcomed in the practice which will provide support during the projects. There is also the possibity to coach more junior colleagues.
The Cyber Security Consulting Organisation is made of about 45 Security Professionals, all experts in various domains. It consists of 3 practices, GRC, Cyber and Secure Delivery, with the main objectives to develop specific innovative solutions and offer consultancy services.
The practice leaders support the career development of our consultants through training, events and clear objectives.
Your role & responsibilities
- You are a key player in the development of complex IT projects.
- You develop high quality secure software, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability.
- You will be in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new applications.
Required qualifications & experience
- You have:
- At least 2 years of work experience in Java/JEE software development is a must
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, Oauth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture
- Good knowledge of SOAP and Rest APIs
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude
- Adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal contacts, team player
- FR-En or NL-En (trilingual is a plus)
- Considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Struts, WSO2, etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography (PKI)
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of the company (entrepreneurial spirit)
- A possibility to share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and learn from more senior CO-workers
- A positive challenge in a professional but still friendly and innovative business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities (company car, fuel card, insurance package, competitive salary, etc.)
- The advantages of a relatively small structure (around 60 people) in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Traffic jam free headquarter (based in Louvain-La-Neuve)
We are looking for both employees and contractors.
Send your CV via the button below.