Do you want to give a boost to your career and gain experience with HR-Global Mobility Software?
In 2018 we are hiring more than 30 new colleagues. You could become one of them!
Your Role & responsibilities
We are looking for a Medior Functional / Business Analysis to reinforce our Atlas Software Factory.
Your role will be the following:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum)
- Gathering Business & Functional Requirements from our clients (large multinationals)
- Translating the business requirements & processes into functional needs
- Explaining the functional design of the Atlas software to a business audience
- Participate to Atlas product evolution
- Perform product demo
- Documenting detailed :
- Functional Specifications (Use Cases & Processes)
- Test Plan
- Test Cases
- Test Reports
- Perform tests and Support Key Users during User Acceptance Testing
- Doing the follow up during the various phases of a Project
- Making the bridge and managing the expectations between the client & the architect/developers
- Providing support to our customers and ensuring we are answering their needs
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager
Required qualifications & experience
- At least 4 years of experience
- Business level communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come up with system requirements. Explain the functional design of our product to a business audience
- Good abstraction capabilities and attention to details
- Thinking out of the box and from different perspectives
- Good communicator, synthesis, reasoning, negotiation & prioritization skills
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones.
- Team worker
- UML knowledge is a plus
- Process design experience is a plus
- HR and Global Mobility knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Security (e.g. Risk Analysis, Thread modelling) is a plus
- Professional Certification for Requirements Engineering (IREB) is a plus
- Experience in the revamping of a new software is a plus
- Tools knowledge (test,...) is a plus
- Good ability to understand technical topics
- Good English is required and French/Dutch is a plus
- You hold a bachelor's degree in any area; an analytic mindset is an absolute must
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS Parc next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation via the button below.