Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
We are looking for a .NET Architect who has experience in the implementation of DevOps environments. This position is open to freelancers and employees.
What will the position look like?
- As Architect you will assist in the high-level implementation of IaaS and PaaS. You will help rethink the development processes, in order to be more DevOps-oriented.
- The project will consist of accompanying the client's development teams into the Microsoft Azure Cloud, leveraging IaaS and PaaS technologies to accelerate time to market. The long term ambition is to have a fully automated, end-to-end development process using the Microsoft toolset.
- As a consultant you will give our clients advise in the technology choices that needs to be made.
- You will configure different Cloud services and the automation of builds and tests
- You will implement services in C#. You will also manage the access rights and security of different services.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have minimum 10 years of experience and worked in several environments as .NET architect
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure. You are also familiar with other Cloud solutions, including AWS.
- You have a good knowledge of the following technologies: C#, C, C++, Python, Postgres/Cosmos database
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques: build and release automation, Scrum practices (planning, estimates, retrospectives...).
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in French and English
- Ability to interact with the project's stakeholders, including business and technical contacts
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity !