Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer who is interested in a real technical challenge. Region Brussels, Antwerp and Namur.
How does the position will look like?
- As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of .NET applications, according to the business needs of the client.
- This implies that you will validate the analysis of the business and estimate the development.
- After this, you will be responsible to deliver the code, testing and technical documentation.
- You will also be responsible to manage incidents and propose solutions.
- You will work mainly on client's sites in long term projects (region Brussels and/or Namur).
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- A bachelor or master degree in IT
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communicating skills. You speak at least French and or Dutch fluently, and have a good knowledge of English.
- He/she has what it takes to be a real 'Apricotier': you have the ambition to become an expert in what you do, you are willing to invest in yourself and you have a strong focus on the client.
And what do we offer you?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity !