Junior System/Network Administrator
For one of our customers, we are looking for a Junior System/Network Administrator.
Mission description :
The target of this mission is twofold
1/ Complete migration of some business applications
- From Citrix XenApp 5 to XenApp 7 (the platform is ready, 90% of the applications are already moved)
- From a secured LAN to a network environment where all layers of the multitier applications are shielded by a Firewall
2/ Prepare and assist to the data center migration
- Document, prepare and execute the migration to a new data center (the infrastructure is already available)
- Create and run pre-migration checks
- Troubleshoot in case of issues
- Launch and follow-up the various network change requests.
Production and some UAT changes happen on Saturdays. So some flexibility is required.
The Application/Middleware Administrator should work in a multi technical environments: Oracle & MS SQL, Microsoft Windows Server for OS and various Middlewares.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience in a technical domain
- At least 1 year experience
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, RedHat Linux and Oracle Unix
Being able to comply with all rules around security, change and release management is a
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch is optional
- You are a team player
- You have good network skills, generic infrastructure knowledge and Middleware and generic 3 tiers applications knowledge.