Mainframe / Cobol Analyst Developer
- Cobol analyst developer to modify an existing system
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Assists Scrum Master in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 6+ years of overall IT experience which will include the following:
- 5+ years' experience working in a Mainframe environment
- 5+ years Cobol - 5+ years JCL - 4+ years DB2
- Experience with both batch and online Mainframe processing
- Experience with Eclipse is a plus
- Experience working on enhancements on a legacy system
- You speak fluently French