Arhs Developments - Application Developer / Architect for European Institution
Onbepaalde duur, Freelance (> 6 maanden)
> 5 jaar ervaring
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation
and the reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Java 7 & JEE principles.
- In-depth knowledge of Web development.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- In depth knowledge of applications design.
- Good knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Good knowledge of Hibernate & JPA 2.
- Good knowledge of Oracle & PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of Web services (REST).
Arhs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in IT services for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Toon volledige beschrijving
Our assets and expertise cover several domains including mobile applications, digital trust, e-Government, content management, e-Procurement or business process management.
With more than 990 consultants, the Arhs Group proposes to its customers either a specific and competitive delivery model on a fixed price basis through its local Software Factories in Luxembourg and Brussels, or a classical time and means mode.
Arhs had a successful track record since 2003, and has, since then, built up a large number of satisfied clients that includes many top companies (in the telco, industry and bank sectors) and some of the largest local government agencies.
Our values are to leverage excellence, to be result oriented, to ensure commitment and to ensure adaptability.
Arhs is ISO 90001:2008 certified. Arhs Developments and Arhs Developments Belgium, for their Software Development and Maintenance activities, have been appraised at Level 2 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. Arhs Cube had the PSF approval as “Operator of Communication Networks and Secondary Computer Systems in the Financial Sector”.