Arhs Developments - Java Developers
Brussel, Antwerpen, Leuven, Gent
Onbepaalde duur, Freelance
> 2 jaar ervaring
Bachelor (3 jaar)
Description of the open position
Typical tasks will be:
- Development in backend and frontend
- Analysis of the requirements and production of specifications.
- Development and maintenance of applications.
- Implementation of change requests.
- Production of technical documentation
What we expect from you
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Java / J2EE development is mandatory
- In depth knowledge Java and related frameworks (e.g. spring framework)
- In depth knowledge of data modelling and object-relational mapping
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle database
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Good knowledge of integration and deployment tools
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
- Knowledge of the existing IT Security frameworks and tools for the development and maintenance of applications.
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
What we offer
We invest in the continuous improvement of our employees and their pursuit of excellence.
By participating in our projects, we help you in achieving your professional and personal career goals.
We are committed to create a professional environment where the well-being, the dynamism and the growth of our employees are stimulated.
We strive in being adaptable towards our employees to guarantee them the best work/life balance.
Competitive package to follow your career evolution. But let's talk about it face to face!
Home for happy customers and first class consultants
Toon volledige beschrijving
To respond maximally to the needs of many customers and consultants in Brussels and Flanders, the Ar?s Group decided to create a new entity with headquarters in Leuven: Ar?s Technology.
Customer satisfaction, quality, hospitality and a no-nonsense culture are key values that will be at the heart of the company's decisions.
Successful project and service delivery depends strongly on the technical and functional expertise of our consultants. Ar?s Technology gathers the best experts in our local development center. Our goal is to deliver top quality close to our customers.
Ar?s holistic approach to the delivery of IT solutions covers all business layers, technical domains and service types. Our flexible delivery model offers various ways to collaborate: Fixed Price, Time and Means and Quoted Time and Means mode.
Our expertise covers:
- Software Development: Transforming the needs and ideas of our customers into production-ready state-of-the-art IT systems is our mission. We combine highly specialised experts in fitting teams based on their expertise (e.g. Java EE, Oracle, .Net...). Ar?s has a solid track record in delivering very complex IT systems and state-of-the art web portals. A good knowledge of geographical information systems and a strong expertise in semantic technologies add up to the quality of our projects.
- Business Intelligence: Since 2003, the Ar?s Group has focused on providing profound expertise in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing strategy and implementation. We master the full Business Intelligence lifecycle, from databases (e.g. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop) to reporting tools (e.g. Excel, QlikView, Tableau) and up to enterprise-wide Business Intelligence (e.g. MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Microsoft, Cognos).
- Digital Trust: Ar?s has gained a remarkable experience in implementing digital trust in IT systems including electronic signatures and smartcards, while solving complex cross-border scenarios (e.g. interoperability, trusted lists...).
- Infrastructure services complete our full IT service offering. They provide the means to operate IT systems, including physical hardware, transmission media (telephone lines, networks...), software, security (firewall, intrusion detection...) and other support related activities.
Working in a respectful way and in close cooperation, we aim to build long-term relationship with our customers and employees. The doors of our office will always be open.