- The role of the SME for ITM / Netcool is a project related activity. It will be a de-facto role that will be performed within a technical heterogeneous environment that combines different technologies and platforms.
- The project requires additional specialists in the ITM, ITCAM and Netcool technologies.
- The work will be the implementation of new functionalities or new components within an known architecture for monitoring the production environment with ITM / Netcool / Bluecare, replacing the existing functionalities from BMC (Patrol/BEM)
- Works closely with the operational teams, the project leader and the technical teams.
- Location preferred in Luxemburg, if not, to be able to travel and work from Luxemburg for 50% of the working time
- Understand the ITM/Netcool/Bluecare architecture and components
- Implement monitoring solutions for ITM and ITCAM based on GSMA solutions
- Create an ITM/Netcool/bluecare monitoring solution based on enterprise requirements/environment.
- Use various interfaces to configure and administer the ITM / Netcool / Bluecare environment
- Perform performance tuning and problem determination for ITM / Netcool / Bluecare
- Understand the needs of the enterprise to provide an ongoing solution to the ITM/Netcool/bluecare environment
- Customize the ITM/Netcool environment including building of workspaces, situations, policies and historical data collection
- Skills mentioned above are of a high level (specialist - subject matter expert) , at least 5 years experience is needed in this environment.
- Communication, analytical, motivated, result-driven
- Maximum knowledge of the following :
- Expert in IBM ITM and ITCAM implementation, configuration, maintenance and management.
- Expert in IBM Bluecare
- Good knowledge of Netcool
- Good knowledge of Patrol / BEM from BMC
- Working knowledge of OS, networking, and Firewall
- Good knowledge of the following tools : Windows Powershell, Unix Shell scripting, SQL, XML
- Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, GS Kit, system user accounts)
- Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP, and SOAP
- Experience with IBM Service Management products, Application and Infrastructure performance management tools is an asset
- Experience with other tools and development languages is an asset : Java, C#, Eclipse, BMC monitoring and event management tools (Patrol, BEM)
- Language : French and English (Dutch is an asset)