BI Consultant | Data Modeller + Engineer
Are you an experimented data modeller? With an interest in functional analysis?
Yes and yes? Then I am urgently looking for a Freelance data modeller medior for a client in Brussels.
This client active in the insurance industry is urgently looking for a new member for their Data Warehouse team.
- Understanding the functional domain of a business line
- Master the applicative BI domain of a business line
- Organization and moderating workshops with the business client in order to define their business needs.
- Gathering the business requirements and define solutions with the client
- Being able to plan and follow up projects
- Designing the different data patrimonies and keep it coherent in time
- Assessing new tools, new technologies and methodologies
- Creating and updating the functional documentation
- Explaining the functional contents of the projects to the development team (the link between users and the development team)
- The monitoring/control of the functional design (logical data, functionalities and controls) of the applications of his business domain.
- Helping to define the testing approach of the projects with the clients
- Testing of new developments or changes in existing functionalities.
- Experience in data modelling and functional analysis
- Experience in star scheme modelling through projects
- Good knowledge of insurance processes and of BI principles to support these.
- Strong interest for business process analysis
- Project management experience (planning, communication)
- Detailed understanding of SAS (Base, DI, EG) development and tabular models on SSAS through experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS
- Good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft BI Tools such as PowerBI.
- Experience with cloud and on premise architectures and setup
- Long term project
- Excellent work-life balance
- Contact with technical team and clients
Do not wait and apply via the button below