About the client
Our client is an international company specialized in the direct sales of personal care products and nutritional supplements.
About the job
As a Business Analyst you will form the link between the business and IT and will have the following responsibilities:
- You will execute new developments, system enhancements, support, and maintenance tasks within the SAP environment.
- You will work on different financial projects, such as Cash Journal and Manual and Electronic Bank.
- You will document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processes.
- You will provide insight and accurate advice on processes involved in business initiatives and project proposals.
- You will coordinate all tasks assigned via day-to- day direction, leadership and project management.
- You will organize and facilitate the flow of communication, project requests and milestones between participating departments and markets.
- You will assist the EMEA IT Helpdesk in supporting the EMEA region in its SAP challenges.
- You will report to the SAP Team Lead.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business analysis role.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience within the FI/CO module.
- Solid understanding of impact of the FI/CO module on other systems and areas.
- You have a fluent knowledge of English, both verbal and written. Any additional European language is considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills, solution-minded.
- Experience with other systems and areas, mainly SD and MM, is considered a plus.
- Ability to work in an international environment (different cultures, languages, currencies, tax regulations, etc.)
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business and have international contacts.
- Realistic growth opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary with extralegal advantages.