About the client:
Our client is an international company specialized in the direct sales of personal care products and nutritional supplements.
About the job:
- You will join the newly created Reputation team for Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) and will report directly to the Reputation Manager.
- You will work together with different global partners and share insights, build training and provide guidelines to all relevant stakeholders on SEO best practices and activities.
- You analyze, evaluate and report back to management on implemented SEO strategies and tactics.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and improving the reputation and the execution of strategies & tactics in different SEO areas.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO and continuously follow up the latest changes of search engines indexation.
- You perform audits of existing platforms to leverage them, identifying issues and opportunities to improve search engine ranking.
- You manage and conduct keyword research, using SEO tools, to find opportunities to expand the reach in search engines.
- You manage link building strategy working with internal and external partners to improve the number and quality of backlinks pointing to the properties.
- A strong technical understanding of online technologies and processes, including Online Content Publishing,
analytics and broader social media trends.
- 2 Years of experience with SEO, Search Reputation or Search Marketing.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with enterprise SEO tools such as SEO monitor and Brightedge is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS such as Adobe Experience Manager and analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business and have international contacts.
- Realistic growth opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal advantages.