You will be in charge of large projects and interact with many important customers to gather their requirements, define and document a solution. In the later phases of the project, you will then support your team by answering functional questions and, in collaboration with testers, ensuring that the deliveries meet the requirements.
You will be in charge of:
- Focus on understanding and analyzing the business needs.
- Define the scope of the project and / or change request with the project sponsor (s), business coordinator (s) and / or process owner (s).
- Watch over the quality of these processes, as well as the consistency and connection of these processes throughout the organization.
- To acquire a thorough understanding of the functioning of the Business Model:
- Build a thorough knowledge of the business processes and needs of the organization and assigned business areas.
- Hold the acquired business and system knowledge up to date and set it up before the execution of the projects.
- Managing the Business / IT relationships and related communication:
- Provide initial support in finding solutions.
- Collect and analyze the relevant data supporting the implementation of projects and / or minor changes.
- Facilitate the Go / No Go decisions of the business.
- To collect, analyze, refine, questioning, streamline, document and maintain business needs ("business requirements");
- Acquire a clear understanding of the expectations and the problems of the business based on analytical and communication skills.
- Assesse and validates the necessity of any business requirement which he / she is assigned.
- Ensure the definition of the clarity of the requirements, including the identification and treatment of conflicting requirements.
- Give input on determining the relevance of the respective requirements for the business.
- Enabling the realization of change:
- Finalize the descriptions of projects and / or minor changes and he / she provides the necessary validation.
- Define the final content, budget, timing, ... small changes and follow up.
- Responsible for the testing and documentation of solutions developed, by means issuing of test scenarios, ensuring the execution of the tests and logging test results and the guidance of the user acceptance testing.
- Ensure the training of key users.
- Supporting the business (architectural) direction and roadmap:
- Use information models, standards for data libraries, tools and best practices to design optimal business solutions and plans.
- Check the architectural compliance and supports the creation and maintenance of a quality plan.
- Contribute to the architectural Go / No Go decision on how to implement solutions, including through his / her participation in brainstorming sessions of design teams for the introduction of new applications (or modifications to existing applications) to improve business processes and information flow.
- You have a University degree in IT/engineering/science/economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are quick self-starter, pro-active.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills, you are a team player.
- You are able to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- You have a strong interest and understanding for Insurance sector.
- You are able to speak fluently French/Dutch and English.
You are willing to join a young growing company in the Belgian Financial market? Send us your application; we will be happy to meet you !