North Of Brussels - good connection with public transportation
The newly formed digital delivery team of our client is picking up different challenges in terms of renewal of the website and mobile app as well as interesting eCommerce MVPs. Supporting this, our client is also revisiting its digital architecture. To deliver these initiatives we need a hands-on Technical coordinator/analyst to help us out. The job is broad and therefore challenging for a technical profile who likes to be involved in green field projects. The technical coordinator participates in pragmatic architecture discussions, figuring out solution on short and mid-term. But he is also involved in hands-on stuff like setting up test environments, organizing and supporting roll out as well as the execution of functional and technical tests.
- Participate (lead, and partner up with vendors and ICT ops), set-up and support the execution of testing: UAT, load testing, Cron testing etc
- Propose pragmatic solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with architects and other internal/external technical experts
- Understand business requirements in the domains: channels (web, mobile...), chat, e-commerce
- Analyse and translate business reqs into complex ICT requirements (technical consultancy)
- Support delivery with the complete software delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- Write functional specifications which can easily be used by developers & testers,
- Support external and inter development and implementation of change requests
- Prep & follow-up deployment processes for software, apps, applications
- Write user manuals and other documentation
- Monitoring set-up
- With ICT ops infra and platform
- With digital and business: functional API, incl. incident and defect management
- Technical skills:
- Experience: Medior experience in digital projects.
- Experience with eCommerce projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of ICT systems, infrastructure, databases and software? not in detail but needs to know how it works -understand and be able to discuss ICT points of view on its merits, dare to challenge...
- Knowledge of network environment (architecture)
- Knowledge of server (Unix) environment
- Knowledge of development and best practices.
- Knowledge of web, app, etc.: Symphony, PHP, Ga & GTM, Apps = iOS-Objectivec / Android-Java
- Bamboo, GIT
- Experience with Agile approaches : Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Personal skills:
- Languages : English and Dutch or French
- Soft skills : pragmatic and clear communicator