- Main Location: Beerse Belgium (Onsite).
- Secondary locations/Travel: Travel outside Belgium required for workshops. Travel frequency approx. twice/month. Candidates need to have a passport to travel to all EU / Schengen countries and Switzerland.
- Hours: fulltime for payroll. Self-employed freelancers according to J&J rules can max be employed 4days/week (32h)
- Duration: September 3rd until minimum until end of December 2018. Extension possible according to project timelines
- Type of assignment: Project allocation
- Technology: SAP
- Area: Order to Cash (SAP-SD) - Janssen Commercial EMEA
SAP R3 Order to Cash specialist
As part of Business Unit IT for Janssen Commercial (area: Deliver/ Order-to-invoice), perform the role of Business Analyst in a project to implement additional EMEA companies acquired by acquisition on the existing J&J processes and capabilities on the target SAP platform:
- Perform a Fit/Gap analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system and organization.
- Interact with business partners to identify processes and user requirements
- Write user stories and use cases and acceptance criteria in the Agile methodology
- Do conceptual solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available (in standard SAP or J&J) and which need enhancement. Align with the Product owner on solution vision.
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Be part of the Scrum team. Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts. Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system and ensure every deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness.
- Prepare and support User Training and User Acceptance testing
Minimum required skills:
- Sales AND Distribution Knowledge: Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module (Order processing - Delivery processing - Billing) and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and FI modules. Minimum 5 years SD hands-on SAP SD configuration Experience. Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash process in particular and Supply Chain processes in general.
- Business Facing Project Experience
- Excellent knowledge of English & Dutch (verbal & writing) required.
- Business facing communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements. Explain the functional design to a business audience.
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones. Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and report on Etc. High sense of compliance.
- Methodologies: Agile, Rrdm
- Experience with working in an international environment, with key users located across the EMEA region.
- Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore Abap team.
- Knowledge of the SAP cross system flow of goods solution & APO global ATP check
- Tool knowledge: Jira, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace,
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- English and Dutch spoken and written;