Business Analyst - Brussels - Join A Strong Financial Group
We offer you the opportunity to give a boost to your career as a Business Analyst by joining a company that is a leader in the banking sector in Belgium.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the IT department for several projects, that have a major impact on the company. You will play a crucial role in the analysis, the definition of a roadmap and the delivery of appropriate solutions under the deadline.
You will join a human sized subsidiary of a major Belgian group, which will give you the best of both worlds: as a Business Analyst you will have a real impact on the projects and see the result of your work on a daily basis and at the same time, you will work for a stable group with an important financial support.
Your tasks as a Business Analyst will be to
- Define the need by identifying what the customer wants.
- Collaborate closely with the current team and the business core.
- Make the necessary analyse for the delivery solution, your analysis will be used to integrate the global vision of the company.
- Provide reports and guidelines to the management
- Keep track of your data and stats of your projects
As a Business Manager, you will need to have
- A Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial or banking sectors.
- You have affinity with statistics and reporting.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, English as an asset.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and enjoy responsibilities.
As a benefit of this function, you can enjoy
- A salary up to 50K€.
- €8 meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Homeworking and flexible hours
- Several accurate trainings.
- Career perspectives:
Join a company in which you going to have a lot of responsibility!