Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Data intelligence practice. Are you passionate about development? Do you have a strong interest in data, clean code, unit testing, continuous development? If you are eager to lead all aspects of the delivery of BI solutions and related components, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As a BI Architect, you will be part of our Business Intelligence practice, and will work on end-to-end Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects and implementations either as standalone projects or part of larger projects that involve several of our practices (CRM, Risk)) etc. You lead all aspects of the delivery of BI solutions & related components (data warehousing, data management, and BI architectures and tools). You understand business challenges & translates them into requirements/solutions.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master's in computer science, engineering or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in large BI/Data Warehouse projects including a minimum of 2 years experience as a BI architect.
- Strong technical knowledge of ETL tools, data staging techniques, metadata tools, data/dimensional modeling and data base designs.
- Databases: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, Terradata
- OLAP and Reporting tools: MS BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects XI/4, SAS, etc...
- Azure knowledge is a strong asset.
- Team leading experience.
- Presales (helping to suggest solutions, design for tender documents).
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are on boarded on ambitious data intelligence projects and can be working in collaboration with our digital department on big projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.