We are actively looking for a IT SQL Server DB Ops Engineer
Start mission, duration
ASAP, 6 months (extension possible)
- The Windows Databases Infrastructure squad is part of IT Middleware Services tribe.
- The missions of this squad are among other things to maintain our SQL Server environment(about 1000 databases), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
- We need an SQL Server DBA Ops Engineer to enforce the team.
- Requested technical skills:
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2008 and higher
- Expert in performance and tuning
- Knowledge in SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with High Availability solution
- Experience in T-SQL
- Desired: Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working. Experience in the banking sector is a plus
- Education: Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences(or equivalent by experience).
- Experience: Medior - Senior. Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Languages: FR - NL - EN
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required)
- Stress resistant
- Risk Management