In order to allow Candriam Front Office to benefit from up-to-date enhanced functionalities, Charles River is being implemented as new asset management tool.
For this project, Candriam want to re-enforce the internal team with an experienced Business Analyst. having an in-depth knowledge of asset management and or the financial world.
The job will consist in gathering business requirement, documenting and analyzing these requirements to find the optimal solution for Candriam. The BA will also have to be hands on, and work with the system to set-up and define the best way of operating.
As an experienced analyst, the BA will be in constant contact with the asset manager and will relay between all concerned business units.
The main focus is front office but knowledge of market data and back office flows is a plus. The front office project is mainly an integration project. Candriam will implement the Charles River solution as a part of its best of breeds functional and technical architecture.
- Collect, identify and formalize Business requirements
- Analyze business processes and functionalities
Implementation of business functions
- Combine both functional and technical analysis
- Follow up on technical implementation and development
- Set up and coordination Business testing
- Write user guides and functional documentation and organize business training
- Validation and follow up implementation of solutions
- Report to the responsible of IT investment management
- Managing the day to day activity,
- Is part of the third line support
- Documentation of bugs and solutions
- Production monitoring and small enhancements
- Degree in finance or economics
- Strong interest in technology
- Interest in financial markets, and extensive knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in asset management
- Team worker
- Good understanding and communication skills
- Dynamic and stress resistant