- The Database Administrator should work with other DBAs, report writers, and project teams to refine reporting requirements and design and implement all database related applications.
- He/She should help in the Power BI project but also in a migration from SQL2012 to SQL2016.
- He/She should focus to the Security at database level. He will take care about processes for the Business Intelligence Platform.
- An emphasis is placed on analytics, OLAP and analysis cube. But also:
- Performing administration of database servers, including production, development, testing machines.
- Supporting deployment of all software applications.
- SQL tuning, query and index optimization, Database tuning, performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Required Skills / Experience
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modelling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- SharePoint Web parts and database interfaces.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience functioning as a Database Administrator supporting SQL Server Backup/Restores, ETL, Data Migrations, Database and query, Performance Tuning, Instance Maintenance.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience developing SQL Server partitions, queries, views, stored procs, and triggers.
- 3+ years data warehouse experience
- 2+ years' experience working in a technical function utilizing Business Intelligence methods.
- Proven experience in DBA + French language knowledge
- Proven experience in 3-tiers applications migrations
- Analytic and detail attached profile
- Strong organization and autonomy
- Extremely rigourous
- No avertion to documentation
- Position Type: Freelance
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 05/06/2019 (With renewal option)