Medior Java Developer
At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies. Freelance missions, permanent placements, full-blown online campaigns, employer branding... We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer for a freelance position of 6 months with option to renew in Brussels. Check out the job description below and let me know if you are interested!
- You'll join a team of developers to rewrite an existing application to a web application
- You'll work with the other back-end developers on the structure of the new application. The focus is on quality and maintainability
- You provide interfaces for the front-end, integrate with various external systems (Rest & SOAP)
- After this project, you'll have the opportunity to work on other projects or to develop new features on the product portfolio of the client
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience as a Java back-end developer
- You have experience with one or more of the following technologies: Spring (boot), JPA (or Hibernate specific APIs), Java EE, Tomcat
- You already have experience with setting up a Rest API
- You have at least a conversational Dutch & good knowledge of English
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (option to renew)
- Location: Brussels