Medior Network Engineer
We are looking for Network Engineer to join the growing team of our client in Brussels. Check out the job description below and let me know if you are interested!
Within IT the "Operations Infrastructure department" is responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure of our client in Belgium & The Netherlands.
You'll collaborate with the Service Desk department & the IT project managers.
- Managing the telephony Network (largely VoIP)
- Solving faults and performing maintenance, independently or in consultation with external service providers
- Functional control and advise of system administrators in the stores
- Visits the shops and verify the infrastructure of the Network
- Management (W) LAN / WAN environment BeNelux
- Update & patchmanagement
- Continuity management of critical systems
- Performing audit checks
- Advising management
- Participate in (international) infrastructure projects
- Layout and elaboration of improvement proposals
- Documenting processes and / or procedures in the field as well as modifications to current documentation
- Max 3 years of IT experience (in a retail sector is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
- Certification in one or more of the following areas: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (Ccnap), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice), Firewall (Palo Alto)
- Good knowledge of the Network infrastructure
- Customer & results-oriented combined with good social skills
- Independent & organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamplayer, dynamic, multitasker
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- Driver's licence
- Start: ASAP
- Duration : Permanent contract
- Location: Brussels
If you are interested or you would like some more information please share your CV.