Medior / Senior Project Manager
One of our main clients in Brussels is looking for a Freelance Project/Program Manager to replace one of their colleagues. You are not scared to tackle challenging situations and handling two large IT projects motivates you? Then read up!
- Coordinate and manage two large projects involving different teams and project managers (Business and IT)
- Challenge provider offers in terms of requirements: technical, operational, financial, ...
- Design call for projects to providers after defining priorities with internal managers
- Prepare projects operationally speaking in order to ensure qualitative delivery: budgeting, scheduling, despatching, etc.
- Define the roadmap for a data-related project including IT initiatives for the data platform and business (implementation)
- Strong experience with project management in large companies or on last projects (both in terms of scope and budget) in IT
- An experience in program management and roadmap designing, is a definite plus
- Being familiar with BI projects is a definite plus
- Organised, structured and thorough, you are used to coordinating several projects and teams simultaneously
- Good understanding of French and Dutch
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months with extension
- Location: Brussels
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send me your most updated CV via the button below.