- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - Support Engineer (ref. 1695)
Our client is a company developing and selling an innovative software products for the marketing sector. They have Belgian roots and their headquarters is still based in the Brussels' area. They have offices around the world (two in Belgium, one in Germany, France, Spain, Uk and Australia and four in the USA). They are a very healthy, rapidly growing company which just did a major takeover in the USA last year.
- You will assist clients and partners in resolving any problems that they may with the software. These issues may cover a wide range of topics, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top technical support and client service is the key of your performance.
- You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 5 countries in two continents. Team members are driven and passionate about solving the problem. You will work in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. You will have many opportunities to learn new things, face new challenges, and you'll have to adapt constantly to different environments and use-cases.
- You will be based in one of the two offices in Belgium. Preference of the candidate, languages spoken, commuting distance, local team composition are among the factors which decides which office.
- Monitor ticket system and inbound requests for new or updated activities.
- REACT by taking appropriate steps based on the type of case activity.
- Decisively engage with the case by reproducing and replicating the issue, troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues with the platform, and coordinating with internal teams.
- Confidently and proactively communicate status with clients and partners, driving towards case resolution.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Thoroughly document client issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Follow team processes and policies, striving to honour contractual service level agreements
- Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend, evening, and holiday rotation.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and digital channels such as email technology.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree or higher
- (Professional) experience with at leat 3 of the following skills:
- System: Windows Administration, Linux
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Languages: PHP, Java, Perl or Scripting
- Database: SQL, PostgreSQL
- Previous experience in a tech support, help desk, or client service position
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Eager to develop expertise in a constantly evolving environment.
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch and/or French as a native speaker.
You will be part of a high-technology company with a no-nonsense attitude. It will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing international company.
Apart from a competitive salary, there are many fringe benefits for this position. Among those a company car, a NET allowance, insurances, etc.
You will be based in the Brussels' area (South-East of Brussels) or in Limburg and report to the Support Manager.