Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Telecom Support Engineer
Our client is globally active in developing and integrating end-to-end Telecom and telematics solutions, and is one of the world's leading providers of Embedded computer technology.
As a member of the Service Delivery Management Team for implementation and technical support, you will perform engineering, commissioning and maintenance tasks for our client's Telecom solutions in close cooperation with the various service support departments.
2 different positions available : a junior and a senior Telecom support engineer.
- You will be in regular contact with the customer, representing the technological know-how to them, and acting as their in-house counsel to the management and technical teams;
- You will coordinate integration and reception activities for projects involving different departments and teams;
- You will use your GSM-R Core Network expertise to ensure and support all integration and reception tasks;
- You will create, define and review test plans with the customer;
- You will execute test plans with the client or independent engineers at the site designated by the client, in Belgium;
- You will create, track, report and close open incident tickets during testing;
- You will work in close collaboration with in-house teams, including specialized product support engineers from R&D and external suppliers (OEM);
- You will communicate to the client high/low level technical design and/or technical solutions;
- You will review and validate basic engineering designs;
- You will prepare regular reports on the progress of projects internally and to the client;
- You will Interface with clients to gather all the information needed to resolve problems and keep clients informed of the progress of investigations;
- You will ensure that problems are resolved as soon as possible and at least within the contractual deadline;
- You will monitor progress of investigations with internal support organizations as well as with external (third party) suppliers;
- You will anticipate customer escalation and keep management informed of risk situations;
- You will participate in regular customer meetings as a technical representative;
- You will participate in the 24/7 technical support rotation (once every 2-3 months.
- As a junior Telecom Support Engineer : you have at least some basic relevant experience in the technical field of core networks as well as previous experience in the design and integration of GSM and/or GSM-R telecommunication technology;
- A senior Telecom Support Engineer needs to have same professional experience for at least 5 years;
- You have a higher degree in electronics, telecommunications engineering or computer science:
- You are curious, dynamic and inventive;
- You are well organized and structured, you have strong communication skills;
- You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges;
- Workplace in Zaventem;
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.