- Provide proactive financial management advice & insight that enables management to steer the organisation through the challenges our business faces.
- Support our stakeholders to define and act upon their budgets & forecasts
- Control the expenditure and ensure a fair, simple and transparent invoicing of costs to our clients.
- You will participate in the development of financial forecast models to assist in future business planning.
- You will maintain and run the models.
- You will Support the demand collection to be used as input to the budgeting and forecasting model.
- You will consolidate the demand.
- You will monitor the actual performance of the domain. This includes performing variance analysis of actual performance VS budgeted performance.
- You will verify accurate and timely recording of costs in the P&L and monitor financial commitments.
- You will liaise with Finance to have the costs accurately and timely recorded in the P&L.
- You have a finance background. A good knowledge of financial processes within a bank would be a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You can communicate well with all levels in the organization.
- You can work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands.
- You can organize, coordinate and plan activities independently.
- You are a strong team player.
- Tm1 knowledge is a plus.
- You must be an EU national to apply for this role.
- Reference: Nk332
- Location: Brussels
- Rate: 500-525 euros per day
- Duration; 6 months
- Language: English