Nk348 IT Security Architect; Banking, Brussels
- As member of the security architecture team you will contribute to:
- The design of the security architecture framework including principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards and methodologies.
- Ensure architecture framework is applied consistently and in a meaningful way on work outputs and project work across the business.
- Provide review and oversight to solution and product evaluations against architectural designs; ensure solutions and products are aligned and optimised to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and Agile way.
- The delivery and repeatability of security architecture documentation, ensuring compliance with the enterprise-wide architecture framework, promote its adoption, and assure that solutions are appropriate and deliverable.
- Provide high-level technology consultation to colleagues through the development of a deep understanding of the business and wider IT requirements.
- Drive business case development for new security solutions to drive performance and innovation within Security Architecture.
- Drive engagement with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams.
- Develop standards and guidelines in collaboration with the security organisation, local security leads, business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams; provide subject-matter advisory where necessary.
- 10 years of IT experience including exposure to complex IT environments, system analysis, network analysis including at least 3-5 years in IT security or IT risk management related positions.
- Experience in technical writing including security policies and procedures.
- Experience with oral and writing communication including conveying technical information towards management.
- If possible existing understanding of the bank's technology and information systems
- Knowledge of federation, identity and access management
- Knowledge of security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Knowledge of Firewall, VPN, routers, IDS and distributed servers technologies
- Knowledge of risk management framework & risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions & Cloud security.
- Knowledge of current RedHat Linux Enterprise security configurations
- Knowledge of current Unix security configurations
- Knowledge of current Microsoft server security configurations
- Knowledge of Network security concepts and architecture
- Soft skills:
- Team player.
- Open minded and flexible.
- Experience with oral and written configuration
- This position is for starting as soon as possible until the end of the year
- You must be an EU national to be considered for this role.
- Reference: Nk348
- Location: Brussels
- Rate: 700-725 euros per day
- Duration: 6 months
- Language: English
- Start date: ASAP