The mission is within the division of the bank that delivers IT shared services related to application hosting, end-user services and infrastructure support to the business entities is looking for a system Windows engineer.
The role of the Office Infrastructure Engineering team is to build the design of computer based solutions and Citrix environment. They provide 3th line support for these Infrastructures.
- Debug and solve complex application deployment on Citrix and workstations
- Provide 3th level application support for our internal client base
- Maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
- Incident, request and problem management
- Life cycle management for productivity tools (Office, Acrobat, browsers)
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment
- You have basic SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
- You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, PowerShell
- You have administrator experience in a Citrix environment XenApp & XenDesktop
- You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-user?
- Soft skills required:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (read and understand installation log files) by interpreting the problem in its context and systematically looking for additional information to solve it
- You can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
- You have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in French/English or Dutch/English
- This position is for starting as soon as possible until the end of the year.
You must be an EU national to apply for this role.
Rate: 425-475 euros per day
Duration: until end of 2018