Our client is a leading integrated information and technology-enabled HealthCare service provider worldwide, dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. They dedicate their experience, resources and reputation to help their clients drive HealthCare forward.
Headquarters are based in Zaventem
- You will work on projects internally and externally extending our Pharma portfolio with services and solutions in multiple BI technologies.
- Principle Accountabilities:
- Interface with different parties to understand their business requirements, which you will translate into solutions & applications which you will develop in different BI tools;
- Support the client in developing a vision and ensure that this is converted into concrete reality and put into practice;
- Work with multidisciplinary teams made up of the client's staff and internal colleagues;
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with minimal years of work experience;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Scorecarding and performance management solutions would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Cognos, Qlik tools and other BI/DWH Tools is a plus;
- You have experience in gathering and challenging requirements and translating these into a design and/or solution;
- Languages: English, Dutch and/or French;
- High interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
- Strong affinity for pharmaceutical and/or HealthCare industry is an advantage;
- A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
- You are able to clearly identify the strategic processes specific to companies, the interactions between the various divisions in terms of integration and communication, and methods for optimisation of these processes;
- You are able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, autonomy and efficiency, within a dynamic, evolving environment;
- You are curious and pragmatic;
- You are able to work as part of a team or independently;
- You are self-motivated & proactive;
- Stress-resilient with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- An exciting environment where you will learn and develop your career.
- A competitive salary package, with company car & fuel card, insurance package, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc
- A fun and welcoming team