Our client is a leading-edge provider in the integration of voice and video platforms for mission critical environments such as financial trading rooms, traffic control for road, rail and waterways, port monitoring, city surveillance and public transport. Our client listens carefully to its customers, identifying and responding to their needs. With a team of 100 (Brussels and Amsterdam) highly qualified specialists they develop and deliver reliable and innovative tailor-made solutions.
As a result of a continuous increase of business opportunities, we are looking to complement the Brussels services team of our client with an additional Customer Services Engineer.
As Customer Services Engineer - Voice, you will be part of the operations Department.
You will be technically responsible for the implementation of our voice solutions at the client.
Therefore, you will intensively collaborate with the Project Managers.
Your tasks include namely:
Project Based: Implementation of projects:
- Prepare future installations in lab environment.
- Install and commission the solution at the customer site.
- Provide user and Administrator training sessions.
- Identify, log, describe, escalate and follow up until resolution all issues arising during project implementation.
- Document the installation (As-built) and create user manuals.
- Act as technical focal point towards the customer: listen, understand and communicate with the client regarding his “wishes / requirements” and report towards your colleagues.
- Perform upgrades and extensions on existing installations.
- Interact with the presales team on the design of the solution in the presales phase.
- Execute first line corrective maintenance 24h/7d on different products/technologies.
- Update site documentation after intervention (software release, installed base..).
- Participate in tests setups required for demo, exposition and/or product validation.
- Education, Knowledge & Work Experience:
- Industrial engineer in Telecommunications or ICT (Master) or experienced Bachelor ICT.
- First working experience.
- Required skills:
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French, and English (oral & written).
- First experience with digital voice communication, recording solutions and VoIP.
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Knowledge about Networking (Cisco Icnd1 & Icnd2).
- Knowledge about telephony network (Isdn, Adsl, ...).
- Analytical thinking.
- Open mind and innovative
- Being autonomous whilst being a team player.
- Dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- Being solution driven, a passion for problem solving.
- Nice to have: certifications on Nice Voice Solutions, knowledge about Opc protocol.
- Join a dynamic 'family owned' company with a professional team of talented colleagues in a unique working environment: a modern site in the heart of Brussels.
- You will join an organization which is active in offering state-of-the art technological solutions to business and governmental customers.
- They offer an attractive salary package, with excellent extra-legal advantages, including company car & fuel card, group insurance, etc.