Our client IT Control Centre Be operators work in shifts to provide 24/7 services. The main goal is to monitor infrastructure components and applications and to React on critical and fatal events and alerts triggered by the monitoring processes.
Besides the ownership of the event monitoring process, IT Control Centre is also heavily involved in the incident management, change management and problem management processes (ITIL).
We Are Looking For Serveral Profiles With Different Level Of Seniority
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform all console operations, including monitoring all processing within the server environment
- Monitoring and responding to the alerts received via the Supplier deployed server monitoring agents.
- Monitoring includes on-line interactive traffic, transmission of files in/out of the Supplier Data Centers, MQ & other Middleware products, daily batch defined in scheduling system Control-M, Mainframe etc.
- Support scheduled and emergency system maintenance via the defined Change Management process on behalf of the 2nd and 3rd level Support teams, including for example scheduled Ipl's of the Mainframe environments in accordance with established procedures.
- Execute operations and provide 1st level operational Support for all servers located in the data centers.
- Resolve abnormal terminations caused by conditions external to production programs.
- Repair abnormal terminations when possible and perform job restarts.
- Provide operational Support for data transmission (send/receive) consistent with commercial or customer standards.
- Very good knowledge is required:
- Control-M : Ctrl M Ecs (Workload automation)
- Business Bridge
- Windows System
- SAM Enterprise
- Oob Gateway
- Good knowledge is required:
- Excel Vba
- Access Vba
- Ecs Jobs
- Basic knowledge is required:
- Business Objects
- Full time Job: CDI / Cdd / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed