- The project lead is in charge of the day-to-day management of his/her teams activities.
- This includes management of scope, planning, issues and risks and, in the first place, coaching of the resources.
- The Project Lead's first responsibility is the timely and accurate delivery of business and functional analysis documents, but he/she is also responsible for the end-to-end quality of the application.
- This means that the project lead will also take part in ensuring that the delivered application is in line with the design, and this through testing.
- The project lead works closely with his/her team and the business sponsor, but ensures also alignment with all IT services involved in the project (Architecture, Infrastructure, Development, Testing, Production), PMO, Test manager, ...
- Definition of scope, budget and planning for the project in collaboration with the business sponsor.
- Plan, structure, drive business and functional analysis work for the project - Responsible for the delivery and validation of business documents, on time and with expected quality.
- E2E (end to end) responsibility of the project.
- Management of project scope on day to day basis, as well as interactions with other projects
- Management and follow-up on day-to-day basis of project planning (Lead coproj - comité de projet)
- Detection, management and resolution of issues/risks and gaps. Escalation where needed. Management of 'blocking issues'
- Communication of status and issues/risks to business sponsor, copil (comité de pilotage).
- Day-to-day interaction with other projects
- Responsible for the end-to-end quality of the application. He/she thus ensures that the delivered application is in line with the design, and this through involvement in testing.
Required knowledge / Experience
- Prince2 or PMP
- Project Management tools
- Office Suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook,...)
- Knowledge and application of credit domain (Alpha Credit - Financial Sector)
- Experience with operational domains : Document Mgt System, Content Mgt System, Digital process, Contact Center, ...
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Has coaching and managerial skills
- Is able to ensure good communication and alignment through hierarchical levels (team members, peers and hierarchical superiors)
- Is committed and result-oriented
- Is able to think out of the box
- Is able to work against deadlines