Implementation, Configuration and Administration of Splunk in the scope of Information Security Strategy Program
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our main partner is responsible for the engineering and operations of the system layer of the Network, Windows, Linux and Mainframe platforms, for both physical, virtual and on-premises Cloud infrastructure. Also tooling infrascructure like Splunk is managed and operated by our partner.
Tooling infrastructure like Splunk currently has a legacy version installed and will need integration in the Splunk group platform.
In your role you will be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and operation of business IT requests on the Splunk platform.
- Must Have:
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT System administration
- Splunk Certified Admin
- Fluent in English
- 2 -3 years of experience in Splunk
- Solid and proven experience with the following technologies:
- Splunk Deployment Server
- Splunk administration through UI including app, report, and dashboard permissions, users and roles, deployment server, managing alerts, summary searches, and report accelerations.
- Splunk development of critical data-related configuration files like props.conf, inputs.conf, transforms.conf, and indexes.conf
- Splunk development of dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Experience utilizing best practices for getting data into Splunk
- Nice to Have:
- Linux/Unix background with scripting for automation and troubleshooting.
- SQL Language
- Must Have :
- Used to work in complex environments.
- Good communicator
- Risk consciousness
- Proven experience in Agile way of working
- Team player, self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed