- He/she will monitor/watch the server environment
- He/she will be the single point of contact for the server team (contact between the other operational teams , business and external support partners)
- He/she will install the Windows servers (virtual and physical)
- He/she will follow up the incidents/change requests via different ticketing systems
- He/she will do the hardware interventions on the servers (install, move, change)
Understanding + proven experience of following domains is a must
- Windows 2012R2
- Windows 2016
- Basic networking concepts
- Helpdesk role: customer focused attitude
- Server hardware installations
Understanding and experience of following domains- products is a PLUS
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange 2013-2016
- MS SCCM - SCOM
- Heat (ticket) system
- VMWare ESX 6.0 or higher
- Veritas Netbackup
- HP DL380 server (physical installations)
Other Important Skills
- Must be 3 lingual (Dutch /French/ English). French or Dutch should be native. Speaking and understanding German is a plus.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have planning, organizational and communication skills (working with strict deadlines - must be able to cope with stress).
- Must be able to troubleshoot less complex technical problems.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Customer minded.
- Hardware minded.
- Security minded.
- Able to learn new products-environments quickly.
- Must have a Driver license + car + mobile phone.
- Must be accountable and is NOT a 9 to 5 worker.