Consultant IT Security Architect
Are you a freelancer looking for a new challenging mission ?
You are an expert in Security and IT Architecture ?
Be sure to have a look at this amazing opportunity !
My partner is a famous Multimedia Company.
They are currently looking for new talents to join their team.
As IT Security Architect you will be responsible for all security aspects linked to architecture inside the department "Infrastructure & Operations" as well as it's evolution.
Together with the Department's Manager, you will determine how the IT infrastructure should be working on a technical part taking into account the needs of the different positions.
Your goal is to assure the continuity and the evolution of the existing IT infrastructures.
- You advise and bring your IT security expertise in the context of architecture, configuration and/or operations of the applications, databases, work places, network and/or operating systems.
- You take part into the technology watch regarding the architecture and the IT security.
- You contribute to the definition of the strategy of the technological integrated target of the infrastructure.
- You coordinate and pilot as Project Manager the setup of new architectures.
- You identify and analyse the impact and the exposure to the IT risks based on the vulnerability and the emerging threats linked to cyber security.
- You collaborate with the Project Managers, analyse et help to identify the technical needs for the projects linked to infrastructure and more specifically the security aspects.
- You help to facilitate the communication between the departments.
- You manage the efficiency of the IT systems and guarantee that the different architectural tools and systems are updated.
- You will guarantee the setup of the standards and best practises with the objective of quality, productivity and security.
- You report to the IT Director of the Group
- Having a global and actual vision of information systems and its security aspects, as well as a general knowledge of the enterprise and the Group.
- Understand the security IT infrastructure "As IS", document and maintain structured files regarding the security of the infrastructure.
- Assure the management and the follow up of the projects related to IT infrastructure.
- Asses and formalise the needs including the different security aspects
- Conceive and define the system IT solutions which are integrated in the global It solution in conformity with architectural standards while answering the IT and business needs.
- Assure the consistency of the technical solutions.
- Assure the technical watch and take part into the development of specific techs.
- Setup and guarantee the exploitation of the new IT tools regarding the Cloud based architecture and watch its integration inside the production environment.
- Guarantee the optimal operation of the tools.
- Education and Experience:
- 10 years experience in the IT industry and/or Telecom. Previous experience in a similar position is best.
- Experience in a position of IT Security.
- You own a master degree
- Languages: French and English
- General Skills:
- Analytical skills, logical, organised
- Good team player, team mamanger and communicant
- You have an helicopter view of the activity
- Diplomaticic, positive, mature, open minded
- IT Skills:
- Expert in IT security and it's impact on the architecture
- Conceptualisation and modelisation of the IS
- General knowledge in IT infrastructure, specialized in system and network is a plus.
- Knowledge of : ITIL, OS (Windows,Linux, Unix,...)
- Project manager , Monitoring system, Mailing system
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Long term Mission
- Attractive Daily rate
- Famous Company
- Great Location : Liège
IT Security Architect - Freelance - System - Network - FR/EN - Project Manager