Description of work
- Participation in a patch deployment project for AIX via NIM.
- Drafting and implementation of the deployment protocol.
- Participation in a patch deployment project for RedHat via Satellite.
- Participation in the system works: increase file system, minor upgrade on AIX, RedHat or applications, installation of third party tools, writing scripts, setting up backup, monitoring configuration under Nagios, daily maintenance of systems, securing systems etc.
- Participation in various projects involving banking applications, Web or not, version or platform migrations (AIX to Linux).
Skills and Experience
- Real experience, versatility, good general autonomy and rigor of work (tests, change management, production and documentation)
- The consultant must be well aware of the environment in which it operates: critical financial sector, high SLAs, quality of service towards users.
- Must be able to carry out his/her technical project by carrying out an analysis, installations Lpar AIX or RedHat virtual machine (OS), the application installation, the tests, the putting into production or the migration, the documentation.
- The respect of the administrative procedures and the organisation in place is essential (daily/weekly reporting, electronic requests towards other teams, schedules to respect, etc ...)
- Competence/attractive cost ratio.
- AIX version 7.1
- HACMP / Arf
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager version 8.1
- EMC VMAX & Datadomain
- Citrix NetScaler version 11.0
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring (aka Smartcloud Monitoring) version 6.3
Languages: English and French (bilingual)
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.