Application Support (Tomcat/JBoss/Apache) - Brussels, Belgium
Languages: English with French or Dutch.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows Scripting.
- Experience within application monitoring.
- Experience with Tomcat/JBoss/Apache
- Previous experience within following applications is an added value:
- Sopra core banking
- Kofax Total Agility
Description of work
- To ensure applications 24/7 availability.
- To provide support and to monitor application performance.
- Provide timely call resolution, technical support expertise and internal help services to all application within production environment of the bank.
- Undertake analysis of applications and associated products and determine approaches, which will improve their performance and stability.
- Control and report any application performance degradation by monitoring application performance.
- Update and modify documentation and working procedures as appropriate in line with the company quality policy.
- Function as a level 1 for the IT helpdesk.
- Involved within incident process management.
Please send your CV to Janisha and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Duration 6 months + extensions
Start Date asap