For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Business Analyst OSS.
As part of a BSS/OSS transformation program, implementing Zsmart suite from Zte soft, the OSS Analyst will be in charge of the following tasks
- Review the end-2-end architecture (BSS <-> OSS <-> Network) with a focus on the OSS domain, for one or more of these processes:
- Fixed/Mobile Service Provisioning & Activation
- WorkForce Management
- Logistics Management
- Technical Orchestration Management
- End-2-End ticketing (Customer <-> Network)
- Service assurance:
- Analyze the as-is situation and understand the proposed to-be scenarios within Zte solution.
- Participate to HLD sessions with Zte Team
- Read and validate HLD and Lld documents, provided by Zte Team
- Write HLD & Lld documents (including data flows, data model, web services, etc.) to be provided to developers (internal staff or external supplier) for legacy and third parties system components
- Follow up the implementation of the solution
- Write test cases
- Participate to testing (functional and technical)
- Required technical skills and experiences
- 5+ years of experience in Telco business with at least 5 years in fixed domain. Experience in the Telco Service Provider (aka Operator) side is required.
- Designed one or more application integrations between OSS and BSS (e.g. Network inventory and CRM, Network ticketing and Customer ticketing, WorkForce Management and CRM, CRM and Resource provisioning/activation platform, etc.), involving a Middleware.
- Translation of business requirements into technical specifications
- Thorough knowledge of TM Forum standards (eTom/SID/Tam)
- Experience with Cfs/Rfs concept, Technical catalog and Catalog oriented orchestration mechanism.
- Experience with Web services (SOAP, Rest) and integration project.
- Required soft skills:
- Analytical mind
- Autonomy and Organization
- Team spirit
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV via the button below.