- Work on digital workplace migration and new ways of working implementation projects.
- Liaise with the business users and the IT technical stakeholders, screen the business requirements and translate them into functional blueprint which will become the basis for the digital workplace technical solutions
- Build business cases for the enablement of digital workplace solutions
- Analyze as is and define to be business processes
- Define test scenarios and help in the solution configuration
- Deliver document, guides, best practices and training to users
- Develop , apply and improve the Tdj advisory methodology in terms of Digital workplace business analysis
- Work with 3thd party designer to create office building layouts with a new way of working approach
- Participate to the sales process and help vendors while writing the proposal and estimating costs
You have / you are:
- O365 evangelist
- Customer and services oriented
- Innovation is part of your DNA
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working
- Good understanding of enterprise organization in numerous industries
- Master degree
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft O365, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business. A knowledge of Amazon Workplace services, Citrix and remote working technologies would be a plus
- Formal business analysis qualification and methodology experience
- Change management skills
- Experience with modern workplace environment and new ways of working
- Experience working in cloud based projects
- Knowledge of workflow automation tools is a plus.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology
What We Offer
You will join a dynamic team using new ways of working. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
Our young company has career paths evolution for you!