- Design and operate digital workplace solution including device management, mobility, collaboration, virtual desktop and applications solutions
- Continuous improve, optimize and automate the workplace environmentx and systems of our customers
- Administer systems and tools (SCCM, Antivrus...)
- Debug and resolve incidents
- Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
- Give Demo's to our customers and prospects
- Contribute to the evolution of the Tdj's service catalog
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues
You hold or are eager to develop the following skills:
- Customer and services oriented
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Familiar with technology solutions like Windows 7, 10, Office 365, AWS Workspaces, Airwatch, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop.
- Knowledge of Windows environment (AD, ADFS, SCOM, SCCM, File server, DNS, RDS, PowerShell...)
- Security competencies (PKI, Bitlocker, end point protection...)
- Application management, packaging, distribution
- Network TCP/IP
- ITIL Service Management
- Language: French or Dutch and English
What We Offer
You will join a dynamic team using new ways of working. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
Our young company has career paths evolution for you!